Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo Tag

I've been tagged at James at "idle musings of a bookseller" in a post called "Photo tag". Since I don't post photos on my blog "The Assembling of the Church", I thought I would respond to the tag here.

Here are the rules:

  • Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
  • Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
  • Explain the picture.
  • Tag 4 people to do the same.

This is my friend Josh. In this picture from December 2008, he is getting ready to sing Christmas carols in a government assisted housing development. There are a few things you should know about Josh: 1) He has three brothers. 2) He's a great artist. He's drawn pictures for me and several other people. 3) He loves and serves people more than many adults. Many times he'll do things for people without being asked.

So, that's my photo. Now... who should I tag... I tag Miranda, Maël, Lew, and Meagan. (If I didn't tag you, but you want to do this, then consider yourself tagged.)

No comments: